Truly wireless headphones with digital noise cancelling, smart listening technology, clear call quality, Bluetooth® connectivity, ergonomic fit, water resistance, and all-day power.
WF-1000XM4 truly wireless headphones combine industry-leading noise cancellation with high quality sound, smart listening features, water resistance, all-day battery life, and long-listening comfort.
Smarter talking, smarter listening
- As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically pauses the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation handy if you want to keep your headphones on, or your hands are full. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically. Speak-to-Chat recognises and reacts to your voice. It is based on Precise Voice Pickup Technology, which combines four microphones and sensors with advanced audio signal processing.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to your situation
- Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you're doing - for example, travelling, walking or waiting - then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
Headphones that get to know you
- You can opt to have Adaptive Sound Control learn to recognise places that you frequently visit, like your office, the gym, or a favourite cafe, and tailor sound to suit the situation.
Noise Isolation Earbud Tips
- Newly developed Noise Isolation Earbud Tips feature a unique polyurethane foam material. Soft and elastic, it maximises the surface contact area between the earbud tip and the ear canal, eliminating gaps to insulate sound and reduce noise. It also improves adhesion to the ear canal for a more stable fit, making the WF-1000XM4 headphones easy to wear.
Minimising wind noise
- Even on windy days you'll stay totally immersed. Automatic Wind Noise Reduction mode detects when it's windy and automatically suppresses it.
Exceptional sound quality
- The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless . Thanks to specially designed 6mm drivers, they reproduce a dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound quality and reduces distortion, and enables LDAC codec processing and DSEE Extreme.
Control with your voice
- Get hands-free help. Just say "Hey Google" or "Alexa" to activate your preferred voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more.
Water resistant for everyday use
- With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won't stop these headphones - so you can keep on moving to the music.
Listen all day, charge in minutes
- You can enjoy a full working day of charge 8 hours from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case. That means a full 24 hours of listening time every time you leave the house. In a hurry? Just a 5 minute quick charge gives you up to 60 minutes of play time and the Sony | Headphones Connect app will even notify you when your charging case drops below 30%.
- Beamforming microphones are calibrated to only pick up sounds from your mouth. With an improved signal-to-noise ratio they'll catch every word, even when there's a lot of noise around you.
- A bone-conduction sensor only picks up vibrations from your voice it doesn't register ambient sound enabling even clearer speech when making calls.
Driver Unit : 6 mm
DSEE Extreme : Yes
Frequency Response(BluetoothÂ® Communication) : 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps)
Wearing Style : Truly Wireless In-Ear
Weight : Approx. 41 g
Headphone Type : Truly Wireless
Driver Unit : 6 mm
Magnet : High power neodymium magnets
Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication) : 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps)
Waterproof : Yes(IPX4)
DSEE Extreme : Yes
Battery Charge Time : Approx. 1.5 hrs
Battery Life(continuous music playback time) : Max. 8 hrs(NC On) / Max. 12 hrs(NC Off)
BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME) : Max. 5.5 hrs(NC On) / Max. 6.0 hrs(NC Off)
BluetoothÂ® version : BLUETOOTH Specification Version5.2
Profile : A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Supported Audio Format(s) : SBC, AAC, LDAC
Supported Content Protection : SCMS-T
Ambient Sound Mode : Yes
Quick Attention : Yes