This item may be delivered separately from other items purchased. It cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Locker and some postcode restrictions apply to this product. Please enter your postcode to confirm if a postcode restriction applies.
Check your estimated delivery date
Find a fulfilling and user friendly workout with the Lifespan Fitness EXER-58 exercise bike.
Variable manual resistance offers eight levels of workout intensity at the turn of a dial. With a heavy duty magnetic flywheel, the tension created is smooth and silent, making cadence consistent, especially paired with the heavy duty belt drivetrain.
- Manual Tension, 8 levels of resistance
- Handle Bar: Fixed
- Belt Drive
- Three piece crank
- Special seat designed for maximum comfort - Includes up/down & - forwards/backwards adjustments
- Includes foot straps to secure footing during exercise
- Features: Smooth and silent belt transmission
- Saddle vertically and horizontally adjustable system
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Suggested Maximum user height: 190cm
- Top Seat to Bottom Pedal Arc Range: TBD
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS
- Computer: LCD Computer Display
- Shows: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse & Room Temperature (Â°C), RPM, Odometer
- Frame: Tubular Steel
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.