Inspired by ancient Egyptian beauty rituals, the Eye of Horus Brow Sculpting Clay Light (Husk) is designed for the modern woman longing for bold, sculpted brows. The unique Kaolin Clay formula is smudge-proof, water resistant and infused with ancient Abyssinian Oil to promote brow health.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free & ethically-sourced
- Smudge-proof, water-resistant and long-wear
- Unique Kaolin Clay formulation for optimum results
- Infused with Abyssinian Oil to stimulate brow health
- Dual-ended container with a fine angled brush for seamless application
Ingredients : Cyclopentasiloxane, Microcrystalline Wax, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Sorbitan Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Calcined Kaolin, Crambe abyssinica seed oil. May Contain : CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide)
Usage : Dip the fine angled brush into the brow clay and gently work the product through your brows using light, even strokes, mimicking the direction of your natural hair growth. Repeat to achieve desired look.
Weight : 1.5g