The Banquet Pan is an extra large rectangular frypan with a diecast 2200W element, making cooking for the whole family or unexpected guests a breeze.
Cook large batches of your favourite dishes like casseroles or bolognaise, or prepare a whole meal. Use the adjustable temperature control for everything from sauces to steaks, and the adjustable tilt to drain fats or separate ingredients while cooking.
- Variable Temperature Control: Range of heat settings include keep warm, saute, pan fry and sear
- Pan Tilt Lever: An adjustable leg turns the normally flat pan into one with a slight slope to drain fat and separate juices.
- Handles: Cool Touch
- Additional Features: Quick Release probe mechanism and non-skid rubber feet
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface: Premium non-stick cooking surface for easy cleaning
- Model No: BEF250GRY
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 2200 Watts
- Dimensions: 520 x 175 x 325 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year Replacement
- Construction Materials: Cast aluminium with dishwasher safe toughened glass lid with adjustable steam vent