Made from a blend of Bamboo and Viscose
Light and breathable for summer when only a nappy and light singlet underneath
SMALL: 000, suitable from 0-3 months, 3-6kgs, 55-70cm
LARGE: 00, suitable from 3-9 months, 6-9kgs, 65-80cm
The swaddlewrap is made from the softest of bamboo for your babies delicate skin, yet just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position.
Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves yet still not rolling , babystudio recommends moving to the babystudio swaddlepouch.
Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the swaddlebag for a safer nights sleep
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* baby to be placed on back
* arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* if additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* if adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation