Sold and delivered by Rewards Store
Is your baby a wriggler ?
Do they want their arms to break free from their wrap ?
Are they constantly waking themselves up during rest time by touching their face?
Then the babystudio swaddlewrap is perfect to resolve these sleeping dilemmas.
Made from the most softest of BAMBOO ( a blend of bamboo and viscose) this product is perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
* Ideal for all year round with a 0.5 TOG rating.
SIZES AS A GUIDE
SMALL: 000, suitable from 0-3 months, 3-6kgs, 55-70cm
LARGE: 00, suitable from 3-9 months, 6-9kgs, 65-80cm
The swaddlewrap is made from the softest of bamboo for your babies delicate skin, yet just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position.
Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves yet still not rolling , babystudio recommends moving to the babystudio swaddlepouch.
Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the swaddlebag for a safer nights sleep
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* baby to be placed on back
* arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* if additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* if adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation