Sold and delivered by Rewards Store
WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 9 — Your essential companion for a healthy life is now even more powerful. The S9 chip enables a superbright display, and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the screen. Advanced health, safety and activity features provide powerful insights and help when you need it. And redesigned apps in watchOS give you more information at a glance.
CARBON NEUTRAL — Pair an aluminium Apple Watch Series 9 with a Starlight, Midnight, Winter Blue or Light Pink Sport Loop for a carbon-neutral combination.
ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Keep an eye on your blood oxygen.4 Take an ECG5 at any time. Get notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm.6 See how much time you spent in REM, Core or Deep sleep with sleep stages. Temperature sensing7 provides insights into overall wellbeing and cycle tracking.8 And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ for new subscribers.9
INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Fall Detection10 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.11
SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Get approximate distance and directions to your iPhone with Precision Finding2 on supported iPhone models. Pay with Apple Pay.12 Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
EASILY CUSTOMISABLE — With watch bands in a range of styles, materials and colours, as well as stylish and functional watch faces with complications tailored to your interests, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
INCREDIBLE DURABILITY — Tougher than tough. It’s crack-resistant, IP6X-certified dust-resistant13 and swim-proof with 50-metre water resistance.14
STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri and get notifications on the go. Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
1. Available late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
2. Accuracy dependent on environment. Works with iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro.
4. The Blood Oxygen app is for wellness purposes only and not for medical use.
5. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/au/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
6. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
7. The temperature sensing feature is not intended for medical use.
8. The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in a medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support contraception.
9. New subscribers only. A$14.99 per month after trial. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchase. This offer is not available if you or your family have previously subscribed to Apple Fitness+. Offer good for three months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply; see apple.com/au/promo for more information.
10. Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
11. Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
12. Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit Apple's support website
13. Apple Watch Series 9 is rated IP6X dust-resistant.
14. Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. Apple Watch Series 9 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.
15. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported.
16. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details