Sold and delivered by Rewards Store
WHY APPLE WATCH SE — All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection2 and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
CARBON NEUTRAL — Pair any aluminium Apple Watch SE with a Starlight, Midnight or Winter Blue Sport Loop for a carbon-neutral combination. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/au/2030.3
HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Get help when you need it with Fall Detection4, Crash Detection and Emergency SOS.2 Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm, or an unusually high or low heart rate.5
SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Pay with Apple Pay.6 Apple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
SWIM-PROOF AND STYLISH — Water resistance rating of 50 metres.7 Three finishes. And a colour-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
EASILY CUSTOMISABLE — With watch bands in a range of styles, materials and colours, and fully customisable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ for new subscribers.8
STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri or call for help with Emergency SOS.2 Apple Watch SE (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Get notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm.5 See how much time you spent in REM, Core or Deep Sleep with sleep stages. And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Fall Detection4 and Crash Detection2 can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.2
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
1. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details.
2. Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
3. Learn more at Apple's website by navigating to the "Environment" link at the bottom of the page.
4. Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
5. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
6. Apple Pay is not available in all markets.
7. Apple Watch Series SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time.
8. A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
9. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported.